Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thanks!

Well! Yesterday was My birthday!
it was not really worth celebrating since I was getting older. lol.
Im still teenager. okay?!? lol
I just wanna say Thank you to all my friends for taking their times to wish me a Happy Birthday through Facebook and Twitter.
Photobucket
Dear My Archubuddies from All over the world. I just wanna say a massive Thank you!
Vietnamese Archies, pinoy Archies, Indonesian Archies, US Archies and Malaysian Archies!
Im so proud to be a part of this Archu-fanbase. my archu-family.
and of course Thanks to My fellow friends. All my bff.
Thanks for texting me! It means the world to me! :-)
but Im so cool with that. nigga. coz Im: lol. jk
Photobucket

Yeah! so David was singing Contigo en la distancia today! It was his first performance back in the Us and It was 13th september! What a coincidence!


















Look at his body! omfg.
whatever. Thanks David for making my birthday awesome by singing Contigo.
you just gave me a wonderful birthday present.
sarang hae. bb you make me go nut. you dorky nachos.
Nicoleee! he's back in shape now! omfg. Dont look at his testis.
I know he wore that skin tight jeans. again.
sexy nachos. you gotta go shopping with me coz Im so gonna pick the right size jeans for your big bubu Archuass.



btw. But I was getting so frustrated with My brother.
He deleted my Davids pictures.
Photobucket
He actually deleted all my important files on this pc. but
I eventually found them all from recycle bin. except Davds pictures.
Thanks My Archubuddy Ami for reminding me to recover those deleted files from that recycle bin. lol.
Sorry brother. I still hate you ass. you seriously need to get a life. Im like this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket
so. Okay! Im done with my brother.

Reminder:
Dear Nicole, Juanita, Shenny and my beloved Jinny.
Dont forget that we are gonna have a gathering party tomorrow!
When? 1pm
Where? Pavillion I guess
Shenny will text you all. lol.

P.S: I miss Alienee! :-)
LOVE YOU ALL. CIAO<333

4 comments:

  1. Was he out of shape before? lol.
    well, still dashing, thanks for ur blog, make me miss him... =')

    u talked about tat skin tight jeans right here?! oh no i cant believe tat. =p lol.

    btw did ur bro do tat to u again? i meant, again? last time also got once rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. He didnt have those biceps or chest before.
    I think he has been working out with his mother lately. lol.
    Why cant I talk abt his skin tight jeans?!? lol
    I always discuss abt his body on Twitter. hahaha

    yesss! My brother did it agian. I cried coz all these important files for my assignments were gone but glad that Ami told me to check the recycle bin. I forgot that thing. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u forgot recycle bin?! lol.

    but u talked about testis! should hv kepy it private. lol.

    he really be come stronger!!! muscular. oh my...maybe ate too much. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get used to my shit.
    He always wears that skin tight jeans.
    I got sick of his sexiness.
    He didnt eat. It was because he worked out alot.

    ReplyDelete