Tuesday, September 13, 2011

oh My Birthday.

Its my Birthday today! Yeahh! Feliz cumpleanos!
What I want for my Birthday? Hmmmm.
Well. Im really struggling to LOSE WEIGHT.
and those high waisted shorts and skinny girls make me go crazy.
Photobucket

I wanna be them and wear those high waisted shorts. omfg.
High waisted shorts! Im so ready to be your owner. but yeahh.
Im gonna sit here and wait for a miracle to happen.
Photobucket
Im doomed to be fat forever. omfg. Chris colfer is my fluffy!
Photobucket
But Im super duper freaking fine with it. coz Ive been a fluffy fat nigga for my entire 19 years.Photobucket

and I want BABY SOFT BUTT-SKIN. fuck yeah David Archuleta. Your skin. gkjsgjdksgjgfdjsf
Photobucket
Im about to pass out. Omfg. DAVID WHY YOU SO PERFECT.
Photobucket

OKAY.
I WANT EVERYTHING/ WELL. I WANT:

1. WANT TO BE SKINNY
2. WANT TO HAVE BABY SOFT SKIN
3. WANT TO MEET DAVID ARCHULETA AGAIN
4. WANT TO ADOPT A CAT IN LIFE
5. WANT TO BE LUCKY ( NO MORE CAR ACCIDENTS AGAIN)
6. I WANT CHRISTMAS TOURS. DAVID ARCHULETA. I BEG YOU.
8. I WANY MY FRIENDS TO BE FLUFFY. JUANITA LISTEN HERE!
9. I WANT TO BE ON GLEE AND SAY HI TO THE HOT SWAGGER DARREN CRISS.
10. I WANNA NAME MY FUTURE DOG CHI CHI OR TEDDY.
11. I HOPE ME AND MY FRIENDS'LL GET TO GATHER AGAIN. ALTOGETHER.
12. WHERE'S MY GLAD CHRISTMAS TIDINDS DVD? OMFG.
Photobucket
My life will be complete if David comes to Malaysia and I get to touch Davids hand again.
I swear I will not molest him vigorously and copiously.
I swear to filet-o-fish burger. oh Lord.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh my god. reading ur blog make me miss David so damn much. =')

    btw those animation are really funny!!! hahaha! keep blogging bitch.

    Happy Birthday, again!

    well. let's wish for Christmas tour together~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second gif is the funniest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juanita said...

    Blog with nice song is the best!!! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. i thought you were some random people.
    anonymous then juanita.
    yeahhhhhh! Davids song?!? omfg. Thank you.
    David is my fluffy/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh juanita like those songs!!! wow! haha!
    juanita u should change, leave TVXQ pls. lol.

    ReplyDelete