Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Gathering

Had a blast having lunch and singing Karaoke with my crazy friends Shenny, Juanita, Nicole and Jinny today. I found it pretty sad that Alienee was not here with us! :-( We miss you. Dear.
Photobucket
I had some french toast and baked cheese rice. I was so dang full. hory sheet.
My belly. omfg. I cant gfshdfjgdfjdgfjsegfjsf.
okay. Talking abt singing Karaoke.
Shenny got that swag. She couldnt stop shaking her booty and dancing like a wild.
and well. Juanita. that chick was such a bastard. she forced us to watch TVXQ's music video for like 36483643 times! lol.
I want nobody nobody but you! Shenny and Juanita. We should make a band called bitchy girls.
We were Blasting to some Korean songs and mimicking wonder girls. lol.
so Glad that I got to sing Davids Crush. It brought me to Heaven. seriously. lol
Im so freaking tired right now. lol. btw.Im gonna give all of my friends a bear hug. haha. tata
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i dun want ur hug. bitch! =(

    u hv to acc me to sing k next time! redbox so tat got more english songs to sing. lol.

    ReplyDelete