Sunday, September 11, 2011

oh my 2011

Helllo! There! Omfg. I can hardly believe its been a while since I blogged.
as usual. *life in the fast lane*
I cant even believe I actually got a blogspot.




I feel my memories fade with time.
Well. Im gonna start blogging. well Start from today!
Okay! Im all grown up now. so I do not fucking care abt this viewer shit.
but I think blogging just makes me feel so much better. in life. personally.
Mmmm. btw. Im still obssesed with David Archuleta. He got that swag.

Looking back at these old pictures of David just makes me go woah! we are all grown up.
He's no longer a teenager. but he's still young. but older than my ass. yo.


okay. Im done here. Hope you all have a great sunday night. my friend. Nicole. I know you are here. you cocky bitch.

Music of the day: Mmm. Idk. Maybe This song. lighters! by bruno mars and Eminem.

"I had a dream. I was king. I woke up .still king." Eminem is the king. okay? deal with it. niggas.


Eminem Ft Royce Da 5 9 Bruno Lighters

No comments:

Post a Comment