Friday, September 16, 2011

Eating Disorder. Dang.

Ive been extremely busy today. well. not really actually. lol.
Ive been doing my assignments. still havent finished doing em'. hory sheet.
okayyy. I just killed my diet today. with some delicious fast foods. oh dang.
Those fast foods were so addictive.
I seriously think I have binge eating disorder.
"Binge eating disorder is a mental illness characterized by compulsive overeating and purging"
Photobucket
People with binge eating disorder often eat an unusually large amount of food and feel out of control during the binges. so I need to take an action to control my eating disorder.
Wish me Luck! assheads.
Photobucket
so My favorite korean drama Smile Mommy is so close to the end.
I feel like crying. omfg. But never mind. Coz Glee is coming soon.
Im so happy for it. My glee. I got no life without Glee and David Archuleta.
This is my favorite main Character from this korean Drama.
She is so freaking cute! omfg. Cuteness Overload:
Tell me Whataya think abt her. Okay?!?
Photobucket
Ciao. My friends. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. well the girl is cute! n young also.is tat a comedy-like drama or?

    btw i hv some essay works need to be done also..dun feel like doing =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Korean Drama Sile mommy is about the reconciliation and love stories of 3 mothers and daughters. Its worth watching.
    You gotta check it out.
    Her name is Kang Min-kyung강민경.
    She is a singer and actress.
    She is so frigging beautiful. and skinny.
    She doesnt look like any other korean girls.

    ReplyDelete