Saturday, September 17, 2011

My mommy.

OKAY. WELL. IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY DUMB ASSHEAD MOM.
SO I WAS WATCHING THIS AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.
AND SHE KEPT JUDGING PEOPLE AND PRAISING BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.
Photobucket
I AM SO GONNA IGNORE MY STUPID MOM TILL SHE APOLOGIZES AND STOP BEING JUDGEMENTAL TOWARDS OTHERS.
WHY ARE SO FIXATED WITH THE PHSICAL APPEARANCE?!? HUH?
GROW UP MOM.
Photobucket
We should NEVER call anyone ugly because of their natural physical appearance.
Just because someone is not physically attractive to you, that doesn't give you any right to call them ugly. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE CALLED YOU UGLY???
I love you. mom but Sometimes I think you are being too mean to people.
You just need to stop being hypercritical.
Before you open your mouth to call someone ugly, think about how you would feel if they called you the same thing.

"TREAT OTHERS THE SAME WAY YOU WANNA BE TREATED" OKAY?

Song for the day: Beautiful by Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment