Monday, June 22, 2009

DANG IT☠

OMG, We are in danger... H1N1 Spreading Fast!!!
I'll be going to Hospital pretty soon....
♥You know, like Tomorrow...XD
My Fever is Actually GONE...=D
☻But still a bit not so Well...Dang It !!!
Gosh...I have a Headache n I lose my VOICE..:(
The Flu Virus Infected almost The entire Class so I didnt Go 2 School about 3Days...hehe..:)
BUT still not pretty sure whether Its H1N1 or Not..:(
ツThe first thing I thought was "dang it"!
I Juz Way Too Dreaded About It...
☺My FRIENDS LIKE Jinny, Khang Lei, Shermen, Jia Yu,Yi Ting.....N more...
They all Are Sick ,I wish YOu all a Speedy Recovery...ツ
My best wishes to You Guys...<3
You Guys Are in my prayers... ✿
.........

Gsh,Pimples Have come out On My FACE:(
I Hate It So Much!!! It brought me 2 Tears...:(... ★
ツAnyone knows How to get rid Of it???
BTW, God Bless My Friends n My Family n My Relatives n David Archuleta

P.S Archie on the Cover of Seventeen Magazine!!!
Gosh...I want It so Bad...XD.. DAVID X3
┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
└┐▒▒▒▒┌┘
▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
Song For The Day: ♪ Thug Story-Taylor Swift Feat. T Pain
Watch This Video Out !!! ღT- SWIZZLE lol Taylor can rap OMG she can do a lot of things sing, Rap☻n even act ....
♪YUP you guys bleeped me and I didn't even say anything I didn't even swear☠ SHE DIDN"T EVEN SWEAR hello??

7 comments:

  1. How is the result of ur blood check?
    is horrible u know?
    today 14 ppl was absent!!!!

    the class is almost empty~
    teacher also didnt teach ...

    haiz~
    y cant just let our class off ?
    principal is unreasonable!!><

    anyway
    hope u all the best~
    GOD BLESS U ^^
    i am getting better..
    Congratulation !!

    Love,
    nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gsh,14 Students was absent???Dang It...
    That is a bit TOO exaggeratin...haha..:)
    I didnt Check 4 H1N1 but I know I m free of Swine Flu...hehe..XD...
    BTW, I m pretty good ritenow...
    God Bless You...Gal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do You Guys know that Swine Flu=H1N1???
    haha...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 原来Swine Flu=H1N1
    现在才懂叻~
    好好在家休息哦^^
    感谢你的祝福=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got Schoool 2moro...Dang It!!!
    Gsh,Hate Going to School...:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. u didnt come at all ><
    broke ur promise ....
    but fortunately u didnt come
    coz so boring!!!!!!!!!

    anyway
    today something "horrible" happened~~
    i will tell u when u come to skul ^^

    get well soon(either u hv alreadi felt better or not)^^

    love,
    nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops...I didnt come to school...Yipppee.....
    You mean the matter of ur dad n Jinnys dad,rite???
    Okkk...Everthing will be alrite...
    Dont worry abt this matter, Juz Take it easy..
    BTW..Dont push urself too much...:)

    ReplyDelete