Monday, June 1, 2009

My Life Would Suck without ♥Holiday

HEYY,
I haven't done a written blog 4 a while, so I decided to Write one 2day☮
۩I really try to not make it so long this time lol.
First of All, I hope Everyone had a great Holiday.
I Just CANT Believe I am on VACATION
at 'HOME'now....hehe:)
( no Travel abroad coz ๑SWINE FLU)
Pretty Awkward XD....

♥Somehow, I really enjoy this HOLIDAY,
Feel Like nothing THAT I have to CARE o DO...:)
so I ♥ It
I had the chance to spend time with my family for the holiday! ۩
We actually got to sit down and talk about some of our ✖✖✖
which was really interesting...
But Sometimes My Sista was pretty annoyed, She talked ღa lot about Her Hair And stuff..Suck O_o
BTW,It was a lot of fun to stay in home.....PEACE OUT:D

Juz SURFIN THE INTERNET o SLEEPIN o READIN THE MAGAZINES
o PLAYING WITH MY DOG.....HEHE.:0

I'm starting to become addicted to Twitter
I have Tweeted all day long....coz I want 2 catch David A out there!!!
He is a super cute 4 his random comment...ツ
BTW, You can follow many CELEBRITIES up there<3
If You have Twitter, Plz follow @MGiraudOfficial on TWITTER,
coz He (Matt Giraud,One of the American Idol Season 8 contestants)
asked us to help him 4 getting 20,000followers....haha...XD
He still Rocks the World...hehe...:D

OMGSH, I am super upset about having a classes on this Wednesday...
In Fact, I m not a huge fan of being awaked on 6 in the morning, SUCK ME OFF...
HATE GOING TO SCHOOL!!! Let the schools stuff end up my Day...
But I am so HAPPY right now....feel like Insomnia....
coz I have bought 'Galaxie' 2day
& David was at the back of Magazine....He looks freaking HOT...
☺His Smile Totally Tear Me Up.....
I decide 2 take "David" to School coz I want 2 show him off...haha...:)
......Juz Kidding.....
Gosh, I have been Lending Davids album for Jia Hui ,
I am freaking dreaded about it.....coz .....dunnu y......*pretty weird*
♂I am missing YOU...ALBUM...XD..

But yeah... As you all probably know I can never ever keep blogs short....
But just thought I'd let you know how things have been!
BYE, Have a nice Day...:)
▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
Song For The Day: Together-Ruben Studard
♪I Heart This song so much....coz....I ♥ it

4 comments:

  1. long passage again~
    at least u can play with ur dog
    is better than me...
    haiz~~
    holiday is meaningful if u can do wat u like
    but i cant ><

    anyway,enjoy ur holiday
    *****GOOD NEWS******
    19 July
    Sunday , 10pm
    One Tree Hill year 6
    IS COMING BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To:Grapy
    I lov3 naggin around.....:)
    You can advice ur dad that tryin 4 a baby w/ ur mom...woo...hoo...
    so that u can get a little sistaXD
    YEAHH..your life will be more interesting...
    BTW, I dont even watch 1 3 hill...so Im really not that excited bout it...XD

    have a nice day...Peace,ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guy^^
    add new acticle already...
    still talking about david,
    really a huge fans....
    david must be proud of u...
    when do u go to traveling?
    remember to buy souvenir for me...thx

    happy holiday^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. To: Jinny
    Ya...I know I am a dedicated fan of david...
    I didnt go to travel...coz Swine flu + no money....hehe:)
    HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YA^^
    C YA 2MORO XD

    LOVE,
    ST

    ReplyDelete