Thursday, June 18, 2009

✖Hush Cats

JUZ wanted to share ♥Davids "Hush Cats" Tweet...I juz Cant Stop Laughing about it...
The Word ☺'CUTIE' was absolutely invented For Archie..XD
so I m Blogging about this..OK...☮Here It Goes:
David Vented His Frustrations Over Those Damned ツCats Keeping him Up...
haha...:)
This Picture is freaking Hilariousღ...

♥Hush Cats By NewAngel (Of Course This is not me)

Hush cats, hush cats,Why are you fighting?

Hush cats, hush cats, It’s aaaaaall your fault.

You’ll wake up the neighborhood And why can’t you be good?

Hush cats, hush cats It’s aaaaaall your faultPeople need to sleep tonight

And plus, you really shouldn’t fight.I’m tired from my studio work.

haha, don’t mean to be a jerk.Hush cats, hush cats,Is someone beating you?

Hush cats, hush cats,With a baseball baaaaat?

Oh my heck, those sounds are loud,Are there two cats, or a whole crowd?

Hush cats, hush cats,That’s noooooot polite.

Noise bothers me as much as litter,If I can’t sleep, I’ll have to twitter.

Maybe I can nap tomorrow too,On my long flight.,,

hope there is food.I should try to make a vlog,

My brain is in a hopeless fog,

Or wash some shirts in the sink,

Something productive, yes, I think.

With my pillow over my head,

It almost seems those cats are deadWait—nahhh they’re still at it..how?

Awww, dang it! I shall scold them now .

Hush cats, hush cats,It’s aaaaaall your fault.Hush cats, hush cats,

It’s aaaaaall your fault.Hush cats, hush catsIt’s aaaaaall your fault.

Newangel did an Outstanding Job...Juz wanna Thank Newangel 4 This 'Hush Cats' Lyric..haha:) David Is The Cutest of The Cutest...XD...God Bless David...:)

▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄

Song For The Day:♫ Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again

7 comments:

  1. maybe is a nice song ~
    any chance to hear it?
    the picture is ...so...funny ^^
    he is just like u rite?
    "damn cat 4evr" ^^

    hope u all the best
    and get well soon~~

    love,
    nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops~
    my fren was absent today ><
    very sick?
    so sorry...

    again
    wish u all the best ^^
    get well soon~~

    for me
    i am getting better now...
    earned a very amazing experience in 988 ^^
    get this in my blog la~~

    love,
    nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its actually not a song...=D
    those fans juz wrote this lyric to express Davids randomness...*Davids tweet*...lol
    I am feelin better now...but juz a bit not so well...haha..XD
    Many ppl get sick,n I m afraid of H1N1...:(
    Hope our skol can give us day off...XD
    ....btw,God Bless ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好可爱的场景^^
    两个小猫打架XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is super funny...XD
    ╔╗╔═╦╗ n David is so ADORABLE...=D
    ║╚╣║║╚╗HUSH CATS..hehe...:)
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我也生病了哦~
    好好照顾身体哦~
    祝你早日康复=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I m Soorry 2 Hear dat ur sick...:(
    Most of our friends hv gone down w/ fever..
    Oooo..Thats Awful..*H1N1,Crack me Up*
    BTW..Take care of yourself
    n I wish you a speedy recovery ...XD
    God Bless you..:)

    ReplyDelete