Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My ღRandom Day

Being alone with NOTHING to do in the House so
ღI decided to do a Written Blog...:)
Today has been quiet CRAZY one!!! hehe:)
✖I'd let you know how things have been ,Here It Goes:

Me & my mom have taken my dog to the vet's coz
my Dog STESON looks like sufferin from sickness o Something like that,☮
Gosh, We were pretty dreaded about him...
BTW, my Dog looks so damn cuteXD

After gettin over there, the vet juz checked my dog out....o_O
& then the Vet told us that He was Fine & nothin was going wrong 4 him...*LossenUP*

♥But something gonna Kill me:

My Dog juz peed & shat on the floorツ.....*Gives off the foul stench*
That's the most disgusting thing throughout the WORLD..XD
My mom juz picked it up and threw it away...(into the bin not floor)
♂Thats freaking gross and embarassing!!! Dang it!...:)
hehe... My dogs havin a hair-cut ritenow, gonna pick him up on 5...XD
BTW, I Love♥ My Dog 4ever....
▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄
Song For The Day: I Do Not Hook Up-Kelly Clarkson
...I♥The Lyric, CRAZY COOL...


6 comments:

  1. ur dog is cute and handsome^^
    hope ur dog get well soon...
    ✿have a happy holiday too✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO: JINNY
    My dog is super gorgeous....:D
    I <3 My dog...hehe...
    he Actually didnt get sick, juz feelin a bit depressed...(coz no girlfiend)...haha..:)
    Hope ya Have a nice day XD

    xoxo,
    ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...
    u better quickly find a gf 4 him...
    haha=D
    later ur house will full of puppy,
    it will look like so special, remember to invite me for visiting ur house^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2: Jinny
    Gsh,I love puppies a lot=D
    Im still looking 4 his gf...hehe:)
    Dang it!!! Don come to my house...
    coz my dog ll bite some1 who called JINNY,
    *He may freak JINNY up* so don come to my house...

    LOVE,
    ST

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哇~~你的狗思春????
    哈哈哈哈~~~

    but ur dog is very very cute^^
    u better kiss it everyday
    let it feel happier ^^
    bring my love to it,yea?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2:GRAPY
    I KISS MY DOG EVERDAY...
    & KISS HIM TENDERLY....JUZ KIDDIN...
    HE WONT ACCECPT UR LOVE COZ
    HE ONLY LOVES ME & MY MOM & MY DAD & MY SIS & MY 2 BRO & MY MAID & DAVID...

    OF COURSE I LOVE DAVID TOO...
    *THIS CRUSH AINT GOING AWAY*

    LOVELOTS,
    ST

    ReplyDelete