Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I m So ♥ Lucky

OMGSH.....I cant BELIEVE✿ that David Archuleta REPLIED to me on Twitter...
I gonna say 100 times 'OMYGOSH'...ツ
Juz never Thought It...*CRY*...۩
☻I actually didnt CRY...Juz Scream☺4 A while...OOKAY....XD
I was so shocked and happy that I started Jumping up and down
♪It was lovely and I’m on such a high rite now♫
๑God is so good 2 me. I'm so blessed 2 be where I am in life:)
I Hope I can Meet him again someday, in a not too distant future...
He Is My LiFe!!!
☮P.S:
♂David Archuleta's Fan Pack Digital Bundle is Available Today‏♀
✖The digital bundle will include the Touch My Hand video,
an unplugged A thousand Miles and Zero Gravity if you were wondering :)✖
The fanpack is beyond expectations♥
I Love Zero Gravity n A Thousand Miles...Both are Rocking the World!!!
Zero gravity is going to be a chart topper!
BTW...I m way too Happy rite now...hehe:)
BYE
▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
SongS for The Day:♫ A Thousand Miles/Zero Gravity- David Archuleta
Love Zero Gravity n A 1000 Miles so much
I ♥ it more than I can SAY

4 comments:

  1. Wow~~~so cool!!!!
    how lucky are u ....
    i am glad for u ^^
    Ganbateh yea?
    just keep ur enthusiasm..
    God bless u too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2:Grapy
    I feel highly HONORED...
    I couldnt believe it...:)
    He is incredibly good to his Fans!!!
    Dats y ppl <3 him so much...
    I m so in <3 w/ David...
    I love him 2 death...hehe..XD..hehe..
    Juz kidding....btw.I m so blessed...haha...:D

    Blessings,
    Saleisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation!
    u r so lucky...
    be cherish^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2:Mango
    THX...I m so glad he responded me...
    OMG he is so cute...
    Like all Archies said,
    "The word 'CUTIE' was invented 4 him"...hehe.XD
    hah...I will cherish everything around me..
    Including ya,Sweetheart...haha..:)
    God Bless ya..

    Lovelots,
    Saleisha

    ReplyDelete