Thursday, July 2, 2009

♥PEACE OUT♥

No School for 1 Week!!! Yippee...
Got 8 H1N1๑Cases at my School....:(
☺Thats Pretty Awkward...☻
Gosh,H1N1 caught My School....
so TERRIBLE...✿
☮but I Love HOLIDAY...haha...XD
I’m on such a high right now..haha..♥
Woahh! I was not ๑selected for the National Service...lol
✖I thought I will be Selected since My Sista obviously Did Not....ツ

I was so Flustered...while Waiting for a Reply...lol
ツGuess What, It said Sorry and
☺I thought I was Chosen since it said SORRY ☻
"SORRY, You are not selected to Join the National Service. "...haha...:)
♥O My Heck,It Made My Day...=)
♀Want to check whether you were selected or not? Here's the method: ♂
Type in PLKN [space] SEMAK [space] IC. number and send it to 15888...
All the best....:)
P.S Happy Canada Day...XD...lol
▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
♫Song For The Day: Before The Storm-♪Niley (Nick Jonas+Miley Cyrus)

5 comments:

  1. so nice...
    hope tat strawberry & durian
    also wont chosen^^

    ***happy holiday***

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy~~~
    happy holiday ^^
    spend ur whole day in front of the tv huh?
    anyway
    this is absolutely boring holiday....

    long time didnt see u on9 ><
    chat when u free yea?

    love, nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2:Jinny
    Strawberry is chosen 4 PLKN...
    I am in full sympathy w/ her...
    w8..."sympathy" this word sounds pretty weird...XD..
    BTW,Happy Holiday 2 ya...lol...=)

    2:Grapy
    I dont think so...
    I <3 Holiday...coz I can spend a lot of time w/ my family...haha...XD
    Had a fun time though...lol...

    Peace,
    ST

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ~~ 1st tm visit ur blog~~~
    ur blog REALLY NICE^^

    i also like david sooooooooooooo much~~~

    take care oh u~~

    got tm i'll visit ur blog again~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2:Black jubjub
    Thx...Everyone Loves David coz he is the BESTEST...haha...:)
    BTW,Take Care n God Bless ya...XD

    ReplyDelete