Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I ♥ David Archuleta

HEYY GUYS
Today I'd like 2 talk about My Obssesion
-David Archuleta
☺Have you ever heard the songs that called
"Crush"and "A Little Too Not Over You"?
David Archuleta sang those songs★
He is the CUTEST thing ever in the whole wide world!!!

Hmm...Spell his name:
D-A-V-I-D ♫ A-R-C-H-U-L-E-T-A

I’m a HUGEღ fan of David Archuleta….
I have a crush♥on David…..hehehe....
\
/
Here's the story☮about How I knew David:
The first time that I saw David Archuleta was on January 24, 2008=D
He was in the auditions✿for American Idol,
He used to talk to the AI host-Ryan Seacrest
David, he juz told Ryan that he've got Vocal Paralysis and BlarBlarBlar

After that He sang♪John Mayer's
"Waiting on the World to Change” ...
(I was sitting in front of TV☮ & I couldnt take my eyes off David when he was singing....)
OMGSH, In that moment I was like: ღOMG, this dude is so freaking awesome,
✖My HEART kept beating even faster✖
ღHE RAWKS my world
He is the only one that make me feel like that way
I cant explain that feeling☻....I feel like falling in LOVE w/ him...hah....
I knew thats random :)

Since that day, I didn't forget his name, David Archuleta....HE IS MY LIFE.....:)..
I m so in♥LOVE w/ David Archuleta!!!
He really didღ a great job on American Idol.....He is a flipping Awesome performer...
I am so proud of him:)

Even though he didn't win American Idol ,he's still No.1 to Me........
(¯`v´¯)I LOVE everything 'bout David...He's so sweet...
¸`·.¸.·´ ♥ his LAUGH & his SMILE & his gorgeous EYES
¸.·´¸.·´¨).·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´¸¸.·´ his angelic VOICE has me completely mesmerized.ツDavid inspired my Life a Lot :) ..........
He has a perfect personality☮ and just looks like a super fun person☺
to be around with a great sense of humour....
P.P.S His Sweet Voice really amaze me….. *Cheer*
His Smile is so charming & genuine…. I just can't resist his cuteness!
TOO CUTE 4 WORDSღ
I am definitely obsessed with David Archuleta! Dang It..:)
I cant stop talking about him...haha...:)

Gosh, He is beyond amazing xD, I ♥ all of David songs ........He is so adorable ,
♪ His voice is the best voice I have ever heard,^:^ My heart melts when he sings:)
He's incredibly friendly and talented !!! [ I m pretty crazy bout david.:)…]
I hope David can here w/ me 4 eternity....BUT I know Its juz Dreaming.




♥♥D♥♥
♥♥Da♥♥
♥♥Dav♥♥
♥♥Davi♥♥
♥♥David♥♥
♥♥David A♥♥
♥♥David Ar♥♥
♥♥David Arc♥♥
♥♥David Arch♥♥
♥♥David Archu♥♥
♥♥David Archul♥♥
♥♥David Archule♥♥
♥♥David Archulet♥♥
♥♥David Archuleta♥♥

He is such an Inspiration to millions of people around the world.
Without him, this world wouldnt be as beautiful.
ღ If ya wanna be a part of him ,ya can follow him on TWITTER and stuff...
♪David Archuleta's album is on stores now, YOU can buy his album,
you can die a little inside when you listen to his songs♫,
he will make you breathless...
SO are u ready 4 this?....haha.....Pretty Awkward?!?..huh...:).

BTW, I LOVE YOU, DAVID!!!
▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
Song For the Day: I wanna know you ☮-David Archuleta feat. Hannah Montana
((I hate this Bitch so much,If she try 2 flirt David, I will suck her off XD...huh...))

No comments:

Post a Comment