Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol's new WINNER

HEYY
This week☮has been a pretty crazy one! I am pretty sure that u guys have already knew that Kris has won American Idol...He really deserved 2 win, I am so happy about this ★VICTORY..haha<3>
By The Way,
✿Thanks to both Kris and Adam for giving all of us a really good show tonight!
♫ I've been having such a great time
Those guys at the stage were beyond amazing,they made my day
<3ya
Actually It doesnt matter who win AIツ
coz Even though DavidA is a runner up of Al, he still rocks the world,
ღHe got a lot of fans throughout the world including ME
"There are no winners or losers at this stage in the game — may you both have fantastic careers ahead of you. "As David has learned ☺
BUT I felt upset 2nite coz I couldnt see David over there,
I mean I couldnt catch him out through the TV,
pretty CRAZY?!?... huh ...☺
I was like :"OMGSH,The finale is on! No sign of David yet ,Dang It☻
but I’m sure I’ll catch him out!"
FINALLY,No David on the screen
I was babbled a few words to my sister about that;
After that,I burst out screaming:"I want David Archuleta"
...I went Psycho...bcoz of him
♥♥DAVID ARCHULETA♥♥

This song has been in my head all day by the way, it's called No Boundaries-Kris Allen, I was addicted to this song...He puts a lot of emotion into it,

you can also listen to Adam Lambert's version:)Adam is just a flippin' amazing performer lol
ღHe always makes it interesting...They ROCK the world...haha...XD
P.P.S -Peace☮!!!


Lastnite,It quiet reminded me of Davids,
Bcoz They are the most talented Final 2 on AI,
David Archuleta-The cutestツ
David Cook-The hottestツ
*BUT DAVID ARCHULETA IS STILL NO1 TO ME*

No comments:

Post a Comment