Friday, May 22, 2009

About Me-Saleisha Tan

HEYY,
This is MY FIRST WRITTEN BLOG so I have to introduce myself for you guys.Here It goes:

☮My name is Saleisha Tan Li Wen,
I am a Malaysians & I am a senior at Tsun Jin High School=Chinese independent high school=
I blow my candles out on September 13 which means I am going 2 turn 17 this year....
SWEET SEVENTEEN [Don't forget 2 pass my page 4 ★wishing me
Happy Birthday:)]

It took sixteen years to create who I am today.ツ
I'm a SIMPLE yet ORDINARY person.
I love having FUN! *well, everyone does!* lOl !
You may see me SAD AND FRUSTRATED at times though. ..coz I am pretty weird...

This DUDE is my Idol-David Archuleta....
I have a CRUSH on him,I am a huge fan of him.
I cant STOP talking about David,
I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT....
I am going to write a blog that all about David
"My Life Would EXTREMELY Suck without David"

MUSIC is my 'BESTFRIEND'. I basically listen to any kind of MUSIC...
MUSIC ROCKS MY WORLD<3>
It keeps me ACCOMPANIED all the time Whether I am HAPPY or SAD♪
It really Makes my day & It gives me that INDESCRIBABLE feeling! :D

I'm also a certified INTERNET addict!✿The Internet has become a part of my life..
I can surf the Internet over 10 hours a day

BOREDOM sure does strikes at me too. and when that happens, i do RANDOM things. XD
Like Dancing like a wild or Singing to my dog and stuff...haha...I ♥ being random<3...
DAY DREAMING is one of my favourite PAST TIMES :D I like to dream coz I like it ....=D

In my short time in this world I have had many accomplishments, ☺but I have also had many failures...( I completely ★mucked up my exam,DANG My examination results were lamentable coz I dont even study for the exam)

I have many passions in my life that I desire to explore. The Interior design is one of my greatest passions....I lov♥3 designing....
I want to be a INTERIOR DESIGNER but I m pretty confused about this career....(dunno y)

I DARE 2 tell you guys:" I bet I'll make SOMETHING GREAT out of my life. :D and things that I'll be PROUD of. "

ღHooray for rambling insanely!...hehe..
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

♫I'd like to recommend this Song for you guys-Battlefield (Jordin Sparks)
This is a really COOL songツ I like listening to it.... haha....Hope you guys have a Nice Day:)

5 comments:

  1. dun be scare to be a INTERIOR DESIGNER...
    we all r agree wif ur design...
    believe in urself, u can do it^^
    actually I not strongly agree u to be a early childhood teacher in the future...
    I trust u will be resolve the problem when u in the design career...
    so dun be scare, u can do it...
    u may have confident in urself...
    hope u can think out as soon as possible...
    gambateh =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2:Jinny
    There's so difficult 2 make a decision...
    I m really troubled about it...:(
    I juz pray 2 b sucessful & earn a lot of money in the future...hehe..:)
    btw,GAMBATEH 2 YA 2...

    LOVE,
    ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. watever u do wat job...
    i also will support u...
    Spread your wings and fly^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. daythammynet
    Class College Education training Beauty teaching university academy lesson  teacher master student  spa manager  skin care learn eyelash extensions tattoo spray

    ReplyDelete